MASS TIMES

null

SUNDAY MASS

(Saturday vigil: 6pm),
8am, 10am, 12pm
null

WEEKDAY MASSES

Mon: 7pm
Tue, Wed & Thu: 9am
Fri: 7pm (1st Friday: Holy Hour at 6pm followed by Mass at 7pm)
Sat: 10am, followed by adoration until 11am
null

HOLY DAYS

9am, 7pm
null

CONFESSION

Saturday: 10.30-11am & 5-5.30pm

LATEST NEWS AND EVENTS

News feed

🙏🙏🙏 ... See MoreSee Less

JOIN OUR 100 CLUB TODAY AND YOU COULD BE OUR NEXT WINNER!

HOW IT WORKS…
Complete and sign a membership form (located in the church porch) and Standing Order mandate for £3 a month (or £36 annually).

Participants are allocated one membership number (although multiple can be purchased) which is entered into a monthly draw. The draw takes place on the 5th day of each month and the winner will receive a cheque by post.

The prize is 30% of the membership fee taken each month; The remaining 70% is invested by St Bridget’s to fund new equipment, resources and opportunities to build and enrich our parish community.

Players must be over 16 years. Winners will be announced in the parish’s newsletter, Facebook page and website.

For further information contact Marie Gleeson via email isleworth@rcdow.org.uk
... See MoreSee Less

Christmas Eve Raffle
Huge congratulations to the following winners of our Christmas Eve Raffle Draw:

1st Prize Todhunter Luxury Devonshire Hamper
Ticket: Blue No.371 AD744819 Name Unknown
2nd Prize Burchill’s of Isleworth Traditional Afternoon Tea for 6
Ticket: Blue No.514 AD744819 Name Pepe
3rd Prize David Lloyd Heston 14-day Membership for 2
Ticket: Green No.229 AD691879
4th Prize Children’s Hamper
Ticket: Blue No.633 AD744819 Name Lorraine
5th Prize Sports Hamper
Ticket: Green No.650 AB868945 Name M Bryant
6th Prize Pamper Hamper
Ticket: Green No.455 AB868945 Name M Bale
7th Prize Snakes & Ladders x1 Complimentary Ticket (2 Adults & 2 Children)
Ticket: Blue No.309 AD744819 Name Neil & Gracie
8th Prize The Look Out Discovery Centre x1 Complimentary Ticket
(2 Adults & 2 Children)
Ticket: Green No.613 AD692311 Name M & J O’Reilly
9th Prize Watermans x2 Complimentary Tickets
Ticket: Green No.26 AD691879 Name Unknown
10th Prize Wyvale Garden Centre £15 Gift Card
Tickent: Blue No.305 AD744819 Name Amelia
Prizes ready for collection from the Presbytery Office from Friday 28th December 2018. Please bring winning raffle ticket/proof of ID
... See MoreSee Less

St Bridget's Annual Christmas Fair Grand Raffle Prize Winners. Congratulations to:
1st prize: Ticket no. 03409 L. Giles
2nd prize: Ticket no. 03904 N. B.F. Carlstrom
3rd prize: Ticket no. 05438
4th prize: Ticket no. 02790 C. Giglio
5th prize: Ticket no. 01275 D. McGinley
6th prize: Ticket no. 03853
ALL WINNERS CONTACTED

Guess the Weight of the Cake: 2.64kg/ 5lb 14oz
Winner: Amelia - Congratulations!

Guess the Name of the Reindeer: Danny
Winner: Gracie - Congratulations!
... See MoreSee Less

Cake Donations for Christmas Fair
1 December 12pm-4.30pm
We are in desperate need of cake donations for tomorrow's fair. If you would like to donate please bring your donations tomorrow from 11.30am. Thank you in advance for your generosity
... See MoreSee Less

Special notices

Young Adult Prayer Group:

The young adult prayer group will resume soon. If you are aged between 18 & 40 and are interested please contact Fr Nico via his email address nloboratu@rcdow.org.uk or drop a note through the presbytery door.


Cardinal’s Mass of Thanksgiving for the Sacrament of Matrimony at Westminster Cathedral, Saturday 8th June 2019 at 3pm. The Archbishop will be inviting to this Mass all couples in the Diocese who are celebrating their 5th 10th, 25th, 30th, 40th, 50th and 60th (and every year over 60) wedding anniversary of Catholic marriage in 2019. If you are celebrating an anniversary, please give Fr Nico, Fr Kieran, Fr David or Marie in the office the following details: husband and wife’s names, wedding date, full postal address and email (or telephone number, if no email) by Saturday 23rd March 2019.

 

ABOUT US

Our Lady of Sorrows and St Bridget of Sweden

Our parish

We are a Roman Catholic church based in Isleworth. Isleworth has been a settlement since Saxon times. In the Middle Ages, it was the site of a magnificent Abbey of the Bridgettine Order. After the Reformation, Shrewsbury House was the location for one of the earliest Catholic missions in the south of England.

Sacraments

We believe that the Church is the main channel through which the knowledge and the love of God are made known and accessible to all people. Sacraments are an integral part of the life of every Catholic.