Certificate of Catholic Practice

Parents/guardians, these instructions apply if:

  • You are parishioners of Our Lady of Sorrows and St Bridget of Sweden
  • You practice your Catholic faith by attending Mass on Sundays and Holy days of Obligation.

Catholic schools give priority to children of practicing Catholic families. To demonstrate this, you need a Certificate of Catholic Practice issued by a priest.

  1. Please click here and download this certificate of Catholic Practice form.
  2. Fill in the forms and drop them to the Parish letter box at 112 Twickenham Road, addressed them to Fr Nico. Please include proof of attendance from any previous years i.e. certificate of attendance or attendance cards.
  3. Once they are ready for collection, Fr Nico will contact you.

NB. If you moved to our parish within the last two years you will also need a letter from your previous Parish Priest.