Thank you for visiting this page. With no Sunday Mass collections, your giving matters now more than ever.
There are various ways to contribute to the parish.
1. Bank Transfer / Standing Order:
If you do online banking, the quickest and most direct way to donate is with a bank transfer. If you can, please also consider a monthly gift by Standing Order. Our account details are:
Account Name: Westminster Roman Catholic Diocese Trustee
Our Lady of Sorrows & St Bridget, Isleworth
This is the parish account’s full name in the banking system. You only need quote the first line.
Sort Code: 40-05-20
Account Number: 71094521
Please add your Surname and First Name as a reference, to help our bookkeeper.
2. Gift Aid:
If you are a taxpayer, please Gift Aid your donation. The government will top up your gift by 25 percent, meaning a £20 offering becomes £25, at no cost to you.
The quickest and easiest way to do Gift Aid now is to send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
– Your parish name
– Your title, first name, and surname
– Your address and postcode
– The date of your gift, or start date of Standing Order
– The amount
– Please add the line: ‘Please Gift Aid my donations’
The Diocese Gift Aid office will add your declaration immediately, on behalf of your parish, and email you a confirmation.
3. Join “The 100 Club”:
Here’s how it works…
- You complete and sign the attached membership form and Standing Order mandate for £3 a month (or £36 annually).
This buys you one membership number (we will allocate), which enters you into the monthly draw. All participants must be over 16.
- The draw will take place on the 5th day of each month.
- If you win, a cheque will be posted to your home address and the name of the winner published in the church’s newsletter and on Facebook and the church’s website.
- The prize money will be 30% of the membership fee taken that month. The remaining 70% goes to the church to help fund equipment, resources, and opportunities to build our Parish community.
Any queries, please contact Marie via email firstname.lastname@example.org
To join please pick up a form at the back of the Church or you can download the application form here and send it to the Parish Office/pass it to one of the priests.
4. Please consider remembering our parish in your will:
Please Call 020 7798 9375 or email email@example.com for a handy sheet of exact legally acceptable language you can take to your solicitor to make a legacy provision. There is no obligation and no one will follow up with you. The gift goes to your parish.
- If you want to have more information or questions, you can contact Nimalika Motha (our Chair of Finance) at firstname.lastname@example.org
In accordance with Canon Law the parish Finance Committee meets regularly to advise the Parish Priest on financial matters.
The Finance Committee is appointed by the parish priest to advise him of the finances of the parish, including income, spending, and borrowing. It oversees the movement of money and produces an annual statement. It is particularly concerned to ensure that spending matches income.
The present members of the Committee are:
- Amanda Lennon
- Danielle Panelli
- Louise Bale
- Marie Gleeson
- Maurice Phillips
- Natasha Benjamin
- Fr Nicodemus Lobo Ratu SVD
- Nimalika Motha (Chair)
- Steve O’Sullivan
- Teddy Laurence