Welcome to our 100 Club!

Join Our 100 CLUB and add excitement to your support for us! Here’s how it works:

1. Fill out the attached membership form and Standing Order mandate for a small monthly contribution of just £3 (or £36 annually).
2. With this, you’ll receive a unique membership number, automatically entering you into our monthly draw. Open to anyone over 16.
3. The draw happens on the 5th day of each month.
4. If you’re a lucky winner, we’ll send a cheque straight to your home, and your name will be celebrated in our church newsletter, on Facebook, and our church’s website.
5. A fantastic 30% of the membership fees collected for the month is yours as a prize. The remaining 70% goes directly to the church, helping fund equipment, resources, and initiatives to strengthen our Parish community.

For any questions, feel free to reach out to Marie via email at isleworth@rcdow.org.uk. To jump on board, pick up a form at the church’s rear, or simply download it here and pass it to the Parish Office or one of our priests.

Join the 100 CLUB today, and who knows, you could be our next big winner, adding a sprinkle of joy and anticipation to your support for the Parish! 🎉🍀