Baptism signifies the beginning of a new life in Christ. It’s not just an ordinary event but a momentous occasion, akin in importance to our physical birth. It’s a time of celebration and joy.
If you wish to have your child baptized in our church, kindly reach out via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Here are some vital points to consider:
1. At least one parent and one godparent must be Catholic.
2. Completion of a Baptism course is mandatory.
3. You’ll need to provide the following documents:
• A copy of the child’s birth certificate.
• One parent’s Catholic Baptism certificate.
• Copy of the godparents’ Baptism certificate.
• If you’re not a parishioner at St. Bridget’s, you’ll need permission from your local parish priest.
To initiate the process, please fill in the application form, available at the back of the church or downloadable here: Baptism Application form and Send the completed form to the parish office or via email.
Once we receive your details, one of our priests will get in touch with you. This is your opportunity to discuss any questions or details you may have. We look forward to sharing in this special moment with you.
- For all parents, please complete the baptism enquiry form as it is mandatory. Our team will address questions and correspondence only after receiving the filled-in form.
- After confirming the baptism date, a priest will contact you one to two weeks prior to the ceremony to coordinate a meeting with the parents.