Thank you for visiting this page! Your support is invaluable in helping our parish thrive. Here are various ways you can contribute:

1. Donate Online :

The quickest way is to donate online. Click here:

2. Bank Transfer / Standing Order:

For those who use online banking, a direct bank transfer is efficient. Consider setting up a monthly gift via Standing Order with these details:

  • Account Name: WRCDT  Isleworth
  • Sort Code: 40-05-20
  • Account Number:  71094521
  • Please add your Surname and First Name as a reference.

3. Gift Aid:

If you’re a taxpayer, Gift Aid your donation. The government adds 25 percent, turning £20 into £25. To Gift Aid now, email with this information:

  • Your parish name
  • Your title, first name, and surname
  • Your address and postcode
  • The date of your gift, or start date of Standing Order
  • The amount
  • Include: ‘Please Gift Aid my donations’

4. Join “The 100 Club”:

This monthly draw costs £3 per month (or £36 annually). It enters you into the monthly draw for a chance to win 30% of the membership fee. The remaining 70% supports our parish’s growth. Pick up a form in the Church or download it here.

5. Leave a Legacy:

Consider including our parish in your will. Call 020 7798 9375 or email for legally acceptable language to take to your solicitor.

6. QR Giving: Support Our Mission via QR Code.

Support our Church with a simple scan with your phone! Contribute through our QR Code and make a meaningful impact today. Your donation matters.









For more information or questions, contact Nimalika Motha, our Chair of Finance, at

Your contribution makes a significant difference, and we are deeply grateful for your support! 🙏