CERTIFICATE OF CATHOLIC PRACTICE
A Certificate of Catholic Practice (CCP) is a document required for admission to a Catholic Primary or Secondary School. To receive this certificate, please follow these clear instructions:
Who can apply?
These instructions are for parents and guardians who:
• Are parishioners of Our Lady of Sorrows and St. Bridget of Sweden.
• Regularly practice their Catholic faith by attending Mass on Sundays and Holy days of Obligation.
Here’s what to do:
1. Download the Certificate of Catholic Practice form: click here to download the certificate of Catholic Practice form.
2. Fill in the form and submit it:
• Complete the form with the required details.
• Drop the completed form in the Parish letterbox at 112 Twickenham Road. Address it to Fr. Nico.
• Include proof of your attendance from any previous years, such as a certificate of attendance or attendance cards.
3. Collection Day:
Typically, the CCP will be available for collection the day after your submission. If you don’t receive notification by then, please feel free to call the office two days after your submission.
If you have moved to our parish within the last two years, you will also need a letter from your previous Parish Priest.
These steps ensure a fair and consistent process for issuing Certificates of Catholic Practice based on regular Mass attendance. If you meet these criteria, please follow the instructions to obtain your certificate.
If you have any questions or need further assistance, don’t hesitate to contact us.